At the office of Edison Park Smiles, we are committed to providing personalized attention to each of our patients to deliver state of the art dental care solutions that help you maintain a healthy and beautiful smile free of disease. As a part of this commitment, we offer a wide variety of general dentistry treatments and services.
Our general dentistry covers the following services:
- Cleanings & Complete Checkups: A professional dental cleaning and checkup are recommended at least once in every six months. Our regular checkups include oral cancer screenings, digital X-Ray and tooth decay detection using DIAGNOdent in order to help rule out the possibility of decay and disease in your oral cavity.
- Mouth Guards: We offer custom made dental mouth guards that can be worn over your teeth while playing contact sports as well as while sleeping a night to counter the side effects of bruxism.
- Dentures: Dentures are an excellent replacement for missing teeth. We offer full and partial dentures as well as denture stabilization services.
- Fillings: Dental fillings are used to repair teeth that have been affected by cavities and decay. Our practice offers long-lasting tooth-colored fillings that look natural.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns and bridges can be helped to improve the appearance of cracked, chipped, broken or missing teeth. We offer high-quality crowns and bridges that look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are restorative treatments that can be used to improve the appearance and function of your teeth. They are a more conservative form of treatment than crowns.
- Halitosis Treatment: We offer comprehensive treatment to help you effectively get rid of bad breath problems.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a thin coating of plastic that are placed on the chewing surfaces of the back teeth to seal out decay.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring: We offer oral appliance therapy to treat snoring and sleep apnea.
If you have any questions with respect to your oral health, please feel free to contact our office. Our dental experts possess a vast amount of knowledge that they would be more than happy to share with you.