At Edison Park Smiles, we understand that your oral health is important to your overall well-being. Creating beautiful smiles is our passion, and we will do everything we can to help you get one!
A smile makeover generally combines several cosmetic dentistry treatments which focus on enhancing the appearance of your smile. Any existing oral health issues will need to be treated prior to the commencement of the smile makeover procedure. We will discuss your expectations from the smile makeover and give you all possible options to help you attain the younger, more attractive smile that you desire.
Smile makeover considerations:
- Missing Teeth: Uneven spaces created by lost teeth can take away from the entire appearance of your smile and be a risk to your overall dental health. Missing teeth increase the chances of decay, and the space created as result can cause the nearby teeth to shift, causing misalignment. While planning your smile makeover, we will probably suggest a dental implant, dental bridge, or partial denture to fill the gaps created by missing teeth.
- Tooth Color: The color of your teeth greatly impacts your appearance. Stains and discolorations can be distracting, even if you have properly aligned teeth. We offer Zoom! and Opalescence whitening procedures to help you get rid of surface stains on your teeth.
- Alignment: Teeth that are seriously misaligned may need a full mouth reconstruction or orthodontic treatment prior to your smile makeover. However, slightly overlapping or misaligned teeth can be enhanced with cosmetic dentistry options such as porcelain veneers or clear braces from Invisalign or ClearCorrect.
- Face Shape: As our teeth age, wear down, or fall out, the shape of your face can get altered, making you look aged. We may recommend orthodontics or dental maxillofacial surgery within the smile makeover to give your cheeks and face a more youthful look.
- Tooth Shape: Our experts pay attention to small details such as tooth condition and size. Teeth can be lengthened or shortened to a more attractive size using porcelain veneers. Tooth shape can be altered using cosmetic bonding or veneers.
Contact our office for a smile makeover consultation today!